Friday, April 22, 2011

Why is a raven like a writing desk? + cool stuff I did today.

Well, why IS a raven like a writing like a writing desk? In the words of the Mad Hatter, "I haven't the slightest idea."

However, I have two fairly prominent ideas:
#1: They were both written on by Poe, &
#2: They both have inky quills.


In other news, cool stuff I did today:

#1: Ran a 6 minute mile for the first time since I hurt my knee (ok, the other 4 were still between 7-8 mins, but STILL),
#2: Tripped up the stairs in my building in front a bunch of people,
#3: Fully brushed my hair & cut out all tar remnants,
#4: Learned how to make books 3 new ways,
#5: Came up with an excellent new idea to patent. I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
#6: Spotted this little guy while out & about:
Unicorns rule.

No comments: