Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I NEED THIS DOG!

No, but seriously. It's Spot's long-lost brother!:



They could be twins! (Except Spot's spot is on the other side. But still, how cute is that little terrorist??)

Someone please get me this dog. PLEASE!


I know most sane people would argue that one terrorist is enough, but I mean... can you imagine that one with this one?:


Since I'm on a roll with the pointless picture thing, here's the most recent ridiculous picture of my dog, snapped yesterday morning. Keep in mind, this picture is NOT staged. This is just what I have to deal with & wake up to on a regular basis:

Also, while I'm on my dog kick, here's a picture of the other cutest dog in America, Rosco. He belongs to my friend Robyn, and at one point we were roommates and essentially ran a zoo out of the house. Rosco is pretty much the size of a small pony, and he often liked to commandeer Scout's bed, as pictured below:

And I will end this with the best picture ever, aka one of the barn kittens riding McGuinness. You're welcome:

No comments: