Tuesday, January 11, 2011

hello, goodbye.

I’m baaaaaaaaack! …well, for now. Seeing as I am taking yet another hiatus from the realms of higher education, I thought I might attempt to chronicle my adventures as amateur author, awkward fashionista, “artist,” and obsessively competitive horseback rider, as I lead a pretty ridiculous life at times-- if you enjoy entertaining yet somewhat nonsensical stories and vignettes, this blog may be right up your alley. As for me personally, I'm easily amused, extremely awkward, undeniably stubborn, and am known for my irreverently dry sense of humor and mercurial temperament. A real gem, I know.

Anyway.

As of now, I like riding horses, making art, dressing according to mood and doing the crossword puzzle. I''m incredibly superstitious. It should also be noted that I am a ridiculous person, and I do not take anything I do or say seriously (and you shouldn't either).

I don't know where this will go. I hope to pen some of my adventures, thoughts, dreams... and who knows what else? Those three things alone could lead anywhere...


No comments: