Tuesday, May 17, 2011

random conversations, "You've just been Warhol-ed!," & NYC

The following is an actual conversation that happened today:

Guy at Whole Foods, (puzzled): Does your bracelet say "suck it?"
Me, (deadpan): Yes, yes it does. I'm very mature.
(awkward silence)
Guy at Whole Foods, (amused): You always seem to be buying dog food and wine.
Me, (deadpan): Well, yes, of course. The dog food is for me and the wine is for my dog.
Guy at Whole Foods, (leary): Oh. I see.

In other news, my friend Kate is a model and designer who goes to AI. Her face is currently ALL over the school, and I acquired 4 posters to give her the Andy Warhol treatment in the style of Marilyn Monroe. Or the Marilyn Monroe treatment in the style of Andy Warhol. Whatever, you know what I mean. Hence, "You've just been Warhol-ed!"

And last but not least, I leave for NYC tomorrow night. It's going to be rad. Bye.

No comments: